Fitness has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. My sporting prowess started with my winning of the sack race in the yearly school sports day. I went on to exceed my expectations by winning the “throwing the rounders ball” competition and from that moment on I was hooked!
I represented the school teams in tennis, rounders, and hockey and both school and county in netball and athletics. Believing that variety is the spice life I enjoyed various sports and also practised martial arts for a number of years.
I found triathlon in 2006 and won a number of age group trophies. Realising that cycling was the strongest of the three disciplines, I went on to compete within cycling at a national level. I have also completed an ironman distance triathlon, marathons, adventure races and numerous road and cycling races both in the UK and abroad. In 2013 I completed a Double Ironman which consisted of a 4.8 mile swim, 232 mile bike ride and 52 mile run. My biggest challenge to date.
I have always had sporting goals throughout my life and I relish a challenge. The satisfaction and sense of achievement I have experienced is immense. I want to share this enthusiasm and motivate you to achieve your goals no matter what that is.
The human body and what it can achieve is amazing if it is looked after in the right way.It will give me huge satisfaction in assisting you to do this whatever your goal is in life. You don’t have to be the next Vicky Pendleton or Usain Bolt to justify spending time and effort in looking after yourself. It takes immense effort from your muscles in simply holding you upright whether standing or sitting at your desk all day. I understand how important it is for you to be able to either train and compete as an athlete or be fit and healthy in your career. You cannot make a better investment than investing in your body.
I regularly attend continued Professional Development Courses and I also continue to compete in various Sports.Please see the tables below for details of my Qualifications and Sporting Achievements to date
I was trained at the London School of Sports and Remedial Massage (LSSM) which is a pioneer and leader in the school of sports and remedial massage and have been trained to the highest level within the sports massage field (Level 5)
- Sport and Remedial massage diploma (LSSM Dip) BTEC Level 5
- Member of the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage (MIRSM)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner (how to use the language of the mind to achieve outcomes/goals)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
- Member of (CNHC) – Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Personal Trainer and Advanced Instructor (Level 3)
- Circuit Training Instructor
- Boxercise Instructor
- Torso Training and Core Stability
- Nutrition and Weight Management Certificate
- England Athletics Run Leader
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
I am also Enhanced CRB checked and First Aid trained.
- Emergency Services Cycling Time Trial Champion (10 and 25 miles) 2012
- European Emergency Services Cycling Championships Silver Medallist Ladies Team 2008
- European Emergency Services Cycling Championships Time Trial Bronze Medallist 2008
- European Emergency Services Cycling Championships Team Bronze Medallist 2012
- Emergency Services Cycling Time Trial Champion (10 and 25 miles) 2007, 2008, 2009
- RTTC National 10 mile Cycling Time Trial Championships-2008,2009-top 10
- RTTC National 25 mile Cycling Time Trial Championships-2009-top 10
- British Time Trial Championships Top 10 2007
- Cycling 10 mile Time Trial PB-21.41
- Cycling 25 mile Time Trial PB-55.48
- Avon Tyrell Double Ironman (4.8 mile swim, 232 mile cycle and 26.2 mile run) – 2nd British female
- Number 2 British Ultra Triathlete
- Forestman Iron Distance Triathlon – second female 2011
- Southampton fast twitch Triathlon-1st 30-34 age group
- Dorchester Fast Twitch Triathlon-1st-30-34 age group
- Lymington Triathlon-1st
- EdUKaid 10km Run-2nd
- Brighton Marathon 2012- 3.55 hours